- This event has passed.
FIS Advanced Reporting – Year-end Operating Reserves
April 24 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Year-end Operating Reserves are a division’s net overspending (deficit) or underspending (surplus) amount at the end of a fiscal year. Accurately calculating the operating reserves can play an important role in determining your divisions’ budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
This course will introduce you to the best practices and processes involved in year-end operating reserve reporting.
- Definition of an Operating Reserve
- Calculating the Year-End Operating Reserve (single & multiple Funds Centers)
- The University’s Operating Reserve Policy
- Features and characteristics of various Operating Reserve reports
Prior to attending this course, it is recommended that you complete the following Standard Curriculum courses:
- FIS Overview
- Basic Funds Management (FM) Reporting
- Basic Controlling (CO) Reporting
e-Token – not required