- This event has passed.
FIS Workshop: Departmental Accounts Receivable Responsibilities and the A/R Open Item Aging Report
April 12 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
This workshop provides a review of departmental A/R responsibilities and an introduction to the Accounts Receivables Open Item Aging Report.
- Identify your departmental Accounts Receivable (A/R) financial management and accounting responsibilities
- Understand the Cost, Benefits and Risks of Invoicing External Customers
- Generate the Open Item Aging Report using required and optional Selection Criteria
- Use the Open Item Aging Report to ensure that invoices are paid in a timely manner and to prevent chargebacks
- Locate overdue A/R invoices posted to your departmental accounts
Note: This workshop focuses on external sources of revenue and expense recoveries. If you are interesting in learning about internal revenue and expense recoveries (i.e., between U of T departments), please attend the G/L Account Posting – Basic Data Entry course.