OTA One Time Only Account
When should I use an OTA vendor account?
The OTA vendor account should be used only when ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS EXIST:
- A vendor account does not exist
- The transaction size does not exceed $4,999.99
- You do not anticipate using the vendor more than once in a fiscal year
- In addition to the conditions above, using an OTA vendor account is NOT RECOMMENDED if:
- You will be relying on the supplier to provide warranty or support services for a period greater than 12-months.
- You are purchasing recurring services to be rendered after the payment is made in full.
For more information see the One Time Only Vendors reference guide.