Go to Main menuGo to Content


How do I process a payment against EXP-UTFA or PERA (Personal Expense Reimbursement Allowance) for faculty?

The faculty allowance is budgeted at the EXP-UTFA commitment item. When processing a payment, the commitment item will default from the G/L account. Change the default commitment item to EXP-UTFA and hit enter to pass the warning message that will appear.