Go to Main menuGo to Content

Internal Payments

How do I process a payment to another department?

Payments to departments within the University of Toronto are processed via the Internal Revenue/Expense Recovery transaction. To assist you in processing in FIS, refer to the reference guide for processing Internal Revenues and Expense Recoveries.  Also, refer to the guidelines for Internal Revenues and Internal Expense Recoveries in the Guide to Financial Management.