What is RPT?
RPT is a cloned version of AMS used for running reports. RPT does not enable you to post and includes posted transactions up until the end of the previous day.
- Great place to run reports and view information
- Produces output quicker than AMS, and has no negative impact on production users
- Run reports on historical data when current information not required
- Available when AMS system is closed for processing
- Data from previous day is copied to RPT from AMS every morning, therefore entries posted today will not appear in reports run in RPT today
How do I locate RPT on my computer?
Check your desktop for the RPT shortcut icon OR select the program via Start Menu > All Programs> Admin System> RPT. If you cannot locate either, see the AMS link below for instructions.
Can I login to both RPT and AMS at the same time?
How can I tell if I am in RPT or AMS?
Look for the dialogue box in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
If you only see , press the arrow and the dialogue box will open to reveal the system type and session.