- This event has passed.
3 – A/P Processing Part 2: Expense Reimbursements
May 29, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
Format: Lecture, Demonstrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for Financial Information Systems (FIS) users who input Accounts Payable Expense Reimbursements.
Specifically, it focuses on the how to post an Expense Reimbursement using either the Accounts Payable – Invoice document entry screen or the Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD) entry screen.
- Reimbursement options
- Tax codes for Petty Cash and Expense Reimbursements
- When to use either the:
- Accounts Payable – Invoice document entry screen or
- Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit screen
- Creating and reversing Expense Reimbursements
- Correcting Expense Reimbursement documents
- Common reimbursement errors
Pre-requisites: It is highly recommended that this course be completed after the preceding Standard Curriculum courses.
E-Token – For this particular course the attendee should have an activated e-Token. If you do not have an e-Token assigned to you, please inform the instructor and someone will log you in when you arrive.