- This event has passed.
4 – GL Account Postings: Basic Data Entry
May 31, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
Format: Lecture, Demonstrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for new Financial Information Systems (FIS)users, and focuses on how to effectively post financial transactions using the G/L Account Posting screen.
Particular attention will be paid to processing Internal Revenues and Expense Recoveries.
- Identifying the appropriate FIS screen for each financial transaction
- Processing Internal Revenues and Expense Recoveries
- Correcting posting errors using Journal Entries
- Displaying or changing an existing financial document
- Processing and handling Cash Receipts
Pre-requisites: It is highly recommended that this course be completed after the preceding Standard Curriculum courses.
E-Token – For this particular course the attendee should have an activated e-Token. If you do not have an e-Token assigned to you, please inform the instructor and someone will log you in when you arrive.