- This event has passed.
4. SC – G/L Account Postings: Basic Data Entry
November 16, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: Virtual Training Session
Duration: 3.5 hours
Format: Lecture, Demonstrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for new Financial Information Systems (FIS) users, and focuses on how to effectively post financial transactions using the G/L Account Posting screen. Particular attention will be paid to processing Internal Revenues and Expense Recoveries.
- Identifying the appropriate FIS screen for each financial transaction
- Processing Internal Revenues and Expense Recoveries
- Correcting posting errors using Journal Entries
- Displaying or changing an existing financial document
- Processing and handling Cash Receipts
Since much of this course builds on the preceding courses within the Standard Curriculum, it is recommended that it be taken in sequence.