5- FIS SC : A/P and G/L Account Postings – Troubleshooting
February 13 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
This course is designed for Financial Information Systems (FIS) users who input accounts payable and/or journal entry type documents on a regular basis.
Specifically, troubleshooting tips will be provided to help you deal with system warning / error messages and / or missing information during and after the data entry process.
- Interpreting system warning/error messages
- Troubleshooting errors DURING the data entry process and AFTER a document has been posted
- Reversing posted documents
- Processing a correcting Journal Entry
- Making corrections to a Accounts Payable (A/P) document
Pre-requisites: It is highly recommended that this course be completed after the preceding Standard Curriculum courses.
E-Token – For this particular course the attendee should have an activated e-Token. If you do not have an e-Token assigned to you, please inform the instructor and someone will log you in when you arrive. Information on obtaining and activating an e-Token can be found at the following link.