- This event has passed.
6. Logistics Part 1 – Purchase Requisitions & Purchase Orders
August 23, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Duration: 7 hours
Format: Lecture, Demonstrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for all Financial Information Systems (FIS) users who will be processing Purchase Orders (PO) and Purchase Requisitions (PR).
Specifically, this course provides an overview of the differences between a Purchase Order (PO) and a Purchase Requisition (PR) and how to process each in FIS.
- Review of the Purchasing Cycle at the University
- What are PRs and POs
- When are PRs and POs required
- Creating, changing and deleting POs
Prior to taking this course, review the following supporting document to get a overview of the Purchasing Cycle:
- The Purchasing Cycle at the University
Pre-requisites: It is highly recommended that this course be completed after the preceding Standard Curriculum courses.