- This event has passed.
9. Basic Controlling Reporting
May 3, 2016 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Format: Lecture + Demonstrations
This course is designed for new Financial Information Systems (FIS) users and provides an overview of some commonly used Controlling reports.
Specifically, the course introduces commonly used Controlling (CO) reports, the characteristics and functions of each report, and how to interpret each reports’ output data.
- Common Controlling (CO) reports and their features
- Identifying the budget a financial transaction was posted to
- Comparing plan to actual financial activity
- Identifying outstanding Commitments against Cost Centres / Internal Orders
Pre-requisites: It is highly recommended that this course be completed after the preceding Standard Curriculum courses.
SecurID card/e-Token – For this particular course the attendee should have a SecurID card or e-Token and ensure that the card is activated. If you do not have a SecurID or e-Token assigned to you, please inform the instructor and someone will log you in when you arrive. Information on obtaining and activating an e-Token can be found at the following link.