- This event has passed.
G/L Account Postings: Basic Data Entry (Course 4)
June 2 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Virtual Training Session
Duration: 3.5 hours
Format: Lecture, Demonstrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for new Financial Information Systems (FIS) users, and focuses on how to effectively post financial transactions using the G/L Account Posting screen. Particular attention will be paid to processing Internal Revenues and Expense Recoveries.
- Identifying the appropriate FIS screen for each financial transaction
- Processing Internal Revenues and Expense Recoveries
- Correcting posting errors using Journal Entries
- Displaying or changing an existing financial document
- Processing and handling Cash Receipts
Since much of this course builds on the preceding courses within the Standard Curriculum, it is recommended that it be taken in sequence. The FIS Overview is required prior to completing this course.