- This event has passed.
Information Session – Air Travel Emissions Mitigation Initiative (ATEMI) – Overview and Impact on Financial Administration
March 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The Air Travel Emissions Mitigation Initiative (ATEMI) was launched on March 15, 2023 with the intent of offseting emissions for business air travel by investing in university-based projects aimed at reducing the institution’s carbon footprint.
Attend an information session on Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 2–3:30 PM to learn more about the initiative and it’s impact on financial administration at the university.
- An overview of the Air Travel Emissions Mitigation Initiative (ATEMI)
- Framework for mitigating emissions through offsets for unavoidable travel
- Carbon offset rates
- Impact of ATEMI on Financial Administration
- Additional fields required when processing reimbursements and invoices for airfare expenses
- Reporting on carbon offset charges
- Demonstration and additional support resources
Click here to save the Outlook calendar invite and join via MS Teams.
- If you have questions about the initiative, please email
- For questions about FIS, ERDD – Web, the new ATEMI fields and FIS reporting on the carbon offset charge, please contact your FAST Team representative.