- This event has passed.
SC – Logistics: Goods Receipts & Invoice Receipts
November 4, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Duration: 7 hours
Format: Lecture, Demontrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for all Financial Information Systems (FIS) users who will be processing Purchase Orders (PO).
Specifically, it provides an overview of Goods Receipts (GR) and Invoice Receipts (IR), how and when to process them and making adjustments to each when necessary.
- Understanding the receiving process
- Creating, changing and reversing GRs and IRs in FIS
- Returning goods to the vendors
- Tracking GRs in departmental accounts
- Processing adjustments to IRs (e.g., Stop Payments, IR Reversals and Credit Memos)
Prior to taking this course, review the following supporting document to get a overview of the Purchasing Cycle: