Has your Purchase Order (PO) been received by Procurement Services?
With the fiscal year end fast approaching, departments will be required to submit high value PO requests (equal to or greater than $25,000) to Procurement Services by no later than Friday April 12th. As this is a busy time of year for all departments across the University, below are some tips and tricks to ensure your PO request is received by Procurement Services in a timely manner.
Once you have processed your high value PO, ask yourself…
“Is my PO labelled as “Held” and still contain an error message?”
If so, your PO request has NOT been submitted to Procurement Services
To correct this error, double check the “Attachment List” to ensure all related supporting documents have been attached. If so, click Display/Change () and Save () the PO to trigger workflow.
Once complete, you will notice the “Held” status and error notification have been removed. The PO has now been routed to Procurement Services.
Additionally, you can confirm if your PO was submitted to Procurement Services by reviewing the Workflow History Report.
- SIMULATION – Tracking the Status of a Workflow Purchase Order
- SIMULATION – How to Attach Documents to FIS Transactions
- Reference Guide – Create Workflow PO (Greater than $25K)
- Simulation – Create Workflow PO (Greater than $25K)
- Reference Guide – Create Workflow Lease Order (Greater than $25K)
- Simulation – Create Workflow Lease Order (Greater than $25K)
- Simulation – How to Resolve/Change a Rejected PO