Help US Help YOU! What does the FAST team need to serve you better and ‘FASTer’?
Below is a guideline highlighting some information that would help the FAST team help you FASTer whenever you contact your Faculty FAST Team Representative or the general mailbox;
- Name, Department, Phone Number
- Detailed description of the situation/problem
- Screen name or transaction code
- Document number(s), if applicable
- Detailed Error message, if applicable (detailed information can be obtained by double-clicking the error message)
- FIS account number information (i.e., GL, FC, Fund, CC, IO)
- Attach scanned copies of supporting documents (i.e., PO set up, Tax code application questions)
Additional info for reporting errors/issues:
- Screenshot of parameters entered to run the report.
- Name and screenshot of the layout and variant (if any) applied.
- Expected results vs. actual results identifying the issue
Last Updated: August 5, 2021