Go to Main Content


What do I do if my Goods Receipt (GR) is nullified and I need to pay the Invoice?

As a part of the Good Receipt/Invoice Receipt system change, if your GR was nullified by a 48-series document you will need to:

  1. Process an FB60 – Accounts Payable Invoice and reference the PO number in the Assignment field. This will allow you to see the related PO number in document display as well as reports, providing an audit trail between the PO and Invoice Payment.
  1. Optional: Use ME22N – Purchase Order Change to reference the FB60 – Accounts payable Document number in the PO Line Item Text (this will provide a reference to the AP Invoice document in the PO display for future reference).


** The above also applies to uSOURCE Purchase Orders

Learn More:

Last Updated:  April 1, 2024