- This event has passed.
2. A/P Processing Part 1: Basic Data Entry
February 2, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
Format: Lecture, Demonstrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for new Financial Information Systems (FIS) users who are expected to complete A/P invoices, Petty Cash and / or Imprest Reimbursements within FIS.
Specifically, it focuses on identifying and entering information within the Accounts Payable – Invoice Document Entry screen for various financial transactions.
- When to use the Accounts Payable – Invoice Document Entry screen
- Identifying the information required to process a transaction
- How to process a transaction in FIS using this screen (e.g., entering an invoice, credit memo)
Prior to attending this course it is recommended that you attend the FIS Overview as well as read the following supporting documents:
- Introduction to FIS
- The Purchasing Cycle at the University