- This event has passed.
3. A/P Processing Part 2: Expense Reimbursements
August 9, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
Format: Lecture, Demonstrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for Financial Information Systems (FIS) users who input Accounts Payable Expense Reimbursements.
Specifically, it focuses on the how to post an Expense Reimbursement using either the Accounts Payable – Invoice document entry screen or the Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD) entry screen.
- Reimbursement options
- Tax codes for Petty Cash and Expense Reimbursements
- When to use either the:
- Accounts Payable – Invoice document entry screen or
- Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit screen
- Creating and reversing Expense Reimbursements
- Correcting Expense Reimbursement documents
- Common reimbursement errors
Pre-requisites: It is highly recommended that this course be completed after the preceding Standard Curriculum courses.