- This event has passed.
5 – A/P and G/L Account Postings Troubleshooting
August 22, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
Format: Lecture, Demonstrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for Financial Information Systems (FIS) users who input accounts payable and/or journal entry type documents on a regular basis.
Specifically, troubleshooting tips will be provided to help you deal with system warning / error messages and / or missing information during and after the data entry process.
- Interpreting system warning/error messages
- Troubleshooting errors DURING the data entry process and AFTER a document has been posted
- Reversing posted documents
- Processing a correcting Journal Entry
- Making corrections to a Accounts Payable (A/P) document
Pre-requisites: It is highly recommended that this course be completed after the preceding Standard Curriculum courses.
E-Token – For this particular course the attendee should have an activated e-Token. If you do not have an e-Token assigned to you, please inform the instructor and someone will log you in when you arrive.