- This event has passed.
9. SC – Basic Controlling Reporting
October 21 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Virtual Training Session
Duration: 3 hours
Format: Lecture + Demonstrations
This course is designed for new and experienced Financial Information Systems (FIS) users and provides an overview of some commonly used Controlling reports. Specifically, the course introduces commonly used Controlling (CO) reports, the characteristics and functions of each report, and how to interpret each reports’ output data.
- Common Controlling (CO) reports and their features
- Identifying the budget a financial transaction was posted to
- Comparing plan to actual financial activity
- Identifying outstanding Commitments against Cost Centers / Internal Orders
Prior to attending this course it is recommended that you attend the FIS Overview as well as read the following supporting document: