- This event has passed.
Information Session: Understanding the FIS Impact of the S4HANA Migration Project
November 4, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
On November 3rd, 2020 the University will be upgrading the current ECC version of the SAP system to the new SAP S/4 HANA platform. The transition will create the foundation for improved overall system performance and future modernization of the SAP systems at U of T.
While this upgrade is primarily a technical upgrade and changes to business processes will be minimal, there are a few modifications to the Financial Information System (FIS) that will impact both central and divisional users.
To learn more, attend a 1 hour online information session about what has changed (and what has not) in FIS.
In addition, please visit our S/4HANA Migration – FIS Documentation and Support site for all articles and simulations to help you familiarize yourself with changes that will impact you. This site will be updated when needed with information relevant to FIS end users
The information session will cover:
- An overview of the S4 HANA Migration Project in the context of FIS
- What will change in FIS as of November 3, 2020
- FAST articles and simulations related to the S4 HANA project
- Reconciling postings to your FM Accounts after migration – Bi-weekly pay
- Who do you contact for support if you encounter issues in AMS after November 3, 2020
Attend the virtual session: