- This event has passed.
Logistics Part 2: Goods Receipts & Invoice Receipts (Course 7)
March 8 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Virtual Training Session
Duration: 6 hours
Format: Lecture, Demonstrations + Hands-on Practice Activities
This course is designed for all Financial Information Systems (FIS) users who will be processing Purchase Orders (PO) and have completed the Logistics Part 1 course as part of the Standard Curriculum. Specifically, it provides an overview of Goods Receipts (GR) and Invoice Receipts (IR), how and when to process them and making adjustments to each when necessary.
- Understanding the receiving process
- Creating, changing and reversing GRs and IRs in FIS
- Returning goods to the vendors
- Tracking GRs in departmental accounts
- Processing adjustments to IRs (e.g., Stop Payments, IR Reversals and Credit Memos)
Prior to taking this course, review the following supporting document to get a overview of the Purchasing Cycle: