- New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and New Tax Rates
- How to Process a Tax Only Invoice Payment
- Update: Tax Rate for P.E.I
- To Be or Not to AirBnB?
- Picking the Correct Tax Code for Expense Reimbursements
- How do we handle the provincial sales tax for purchases from non-HST provinces & territories excluding expense reimbursements?
- Changes to Revenue Tax Codes
- The HST.HELP email no longer active…where do I find HST information?
- What tax code should I use when reimbursing for Conference/Registration Fees when the function was attended in the following:
- Where can I find a list of HST tax codes?
- How will Thompson, Ahern & Co. Limited (Thompson Ahern) deal with the HST on goods purchased from outside Canada? The invoice does not show any taxes. Should I self assess the HST or will Thompson, Ahern & Co. Limited handle that for me?
- Where can I find a quick reference guide for HST applicability of external sales?
- Are First Nations status card holders exempt from the provincial part of the HST? I have sales to First Nations status card holders, what tax code do I use when recording the sale and do I need to do anything else?
- I accidentally used an incorrect tax code while processing an invoice. The cheque has already been processed. Is it still possible to correct the tax code?
- What does self-assessing of HST mean? Do I have to self-assess?
- SIMULATION: How to Perform a Journal Entry to Correct Tax Codes or FIS Account Assignments