The New ERDD – Web Application: Documentation & Support
As part of the SAP Enterprise Modernization initiation, the Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD) web application will have a new modern, intuitive user interface.
The updated application will function the same as it did in the past. Users will still be able to create (for own or others), edit, display and delete (before posted to AMS) expense claims.
Note: In addition, users will access the ERDD – Web application via Employee Self Service portal.
This page provides users with an introduction to the new interface, and to help familiarize users with how to perform common activities in the application.
- SIMULATION: How to Process an ERDD – Web application for yourself
- How to Create an ERDD Claim for Others on the Web Application
- How to Display a Saved Claim on the New ERDD – Web Application
- How to Check the Status of a Saved Claim on the New ERDD – Web Application
- How to Edit a Saved Claim on the New ERDD – Web Application
Additional Related Articles
- Who is eligible to receive Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD)?
- How often does payment for an Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD) take place?
- How do I locate the vendor # when processing an ERDD on the Web transaction and get the error message “Vendor blocked and marked for deletion”?