ERDD – Web Application: Documentation & Support
As part of the SAP Enterprise Modernization initiation, the Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD) web application was updated with a new modern, intuitive user interface as of June 14th, 2021.
The updated application functions the same as it did in the past. Users are still be able to create (for own or others), edit, display and delete (before posted to AMS) expense claims.
Users will access the ERDD – Web application via Employee Self Service portal.
Note: Internet Explorer is not recommended for the ERDD – Web application since SAP does not support IE, and it may result in errors. Please use another browser.
This page provides users with an introduction to the interface, and helps familiarize users with how to perform common activities in the application.
Watch this sneak peak of the application:
Connect + Learn Information Sessions - Recordings and Slides
The ERDD – Web application is a tool used throughout the University to submit, post and review expense reimbursement claims in a user-friendly web interface. This 1 hour Connect + Learn session presented by the FAST Team introduced the University community to the updated ERDD – Web application interface.
- What has and has not changed
- Navigating the new interface
- How to save/submit ERDD’s
- How to search and locate ERDD claims
Procedural Reference Guides and Simulations
- How to Enter an ERDD – Web Application (For Yourself – No AMS Posting Access) : SIMULATION | DOCUMENT
- How to Enter an ERDD – Web Application (For Others – with AMS Posting Access): SIMULATION | DOCUMENT
- How to Enter an ERDD – Web Application (For Yourself – Business Officer Access): SIMULATION | DOCUMENT
- How to Display a Saved Claim on the New ERDD – Web Application
- How to Search for Claims in the ERDD – Web Application by Partial Claimant Name
- How to Check the Status of a Saved Claim on the New ERDD – Web Application
- How to Edit a Saved Claim on the New ERDD – Web Application
- How to Print the Foreign Exchange Rate Conversion from the ERDD – Web Application
- How to Locate a Saved Claim by Personnel Number
Additional Related Articles
- Who is eligible to receive Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD)?
- How often does payment for an Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD) take place?
- How do I locate the vendor # when processing an ERDD on the Web transaction and get the error message “Vendor blocked and marked for deletion”?